The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for:
- Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors including difficult/sensitive information.
- Work with complex banking transactions.
- Execute daily task related to Card Operations, as well as take the necessary actions to coordinate with partners.
- Resonds to requests from colleagues on card issues and take responsivity to resolve it in a timely manner.
- Act as primary support on testing new functionalities.
- Designs and develops project plans to implement new policies, programs and initiatives, and operating processes of strategic significance to the unit.
- Implements project plans to ensure compliance with overall strategic plans, goals and unit objectives, as well as maintenance of optimal operating efficiency within the unit.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-term goals and objectives to ensure that projects are successfully completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that the end product is consistent with initial requirements.
- Researches and analyses best methods and practices relative to achievement of specified unit goals and operating objectives; designs and develops alternative systems and procedures, as appropriate to the objectives of the unit, ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Develops, prepares, and presents operational reports; maintains comprehensive records and statistical information.
- Consults, interacts, or collaborates with colleagues to facilitate the successful implementation of new or revised policies and procedures, and to ensure the implementation and administration of company objectives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of inpiduals and constituencies in a perse community.
- Ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment
- Advanced knowledge for use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Advanced skills in project planning and project management.
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Skill in the analysis and re-engineering of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Able to foresee and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities.
- Strong sense for discretion, interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the company.
- Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the operations and customer service department.
- University degree IT area
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- At least two years of banking experience is preferred
- Proven capability to complete accurate data entry/transaction processing
- Advanced computer skills and Software solutions.
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience in Operations/Card Operations is considered as an advantage
- English Language
- The company offers:
Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Fast Apply option, no later than 17th April 2019.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.